Revelation

I thought I had a good wardrobe of clothes. I am so. wrong. -T-ray-cee

































Thursday, January 21, 2010

Aloha



Hey guys, this is Tracey. I WENT TO THE LADY GAGA CONCERT TODAY!!!!!!! I had good orchestra tickets and her first concert in NYC!!! woot woot~ omg she was too cool. She's amazingly funny also O_O but I thought more people were going to be dressed crazy and awesomely. I saw some people dressed like Lady Gaga, but most were in jeans from what I saw. Donald Trump was there, no kidding. lolz. The Gaga fans looked hot, and we all went crazy for her. Lady Gaga's costumes were cool too though. She started out covered in lights, then went to a head dress thing, then stripped to reveal a leather leotard, butttttttt I'd rather not write about all the costumes. On january 24th, all Lady Gaga ticket/merchandise sales will go to the Haiti people! Buy her stuff!! Help the poor Haitians.. :(

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.
<3 Tracey


she looks hardcore in the circle thing. It's like an Atlas vibe. but she's INSIDE instead of carrying the world~

1 comment:

  1. yup it was real fun! i didn't know Donald Trump was there!! did she say that??

    o, and watch this if you haven't yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3FhZUwC_iw

    ReplyDelete