Revelation

I thought I had a good wardrobe of clothes. I am so. wrong. -T-ray-cee

































Friday, January 22, 2010

The Occult Closet

I think the most interesting part about my room has got to be my closet... It's always messy and clothes, bags, shoes, and accessories are scattered about. Pretty interesting.











Things I recently bought: The black and white bustier by Nanette Lepore was the shirt that I wore for the Lady Gaga concert!












Also this vest by Rozae Nichols is soo hardcore. The beads are nice :)












Alexandra actually took this picture on my desk. All the things in the picture are supposed to represent what you can find in a girl's purse. Good job putting a ribbon on my bear Alex!









<3 Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment