Revelation

I thought I had a good wardrobe of clothes. I am so. wrong. -T-ray-cee

































Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Alexander Onizawa

One really big fail by Alexander Onizawa, the amazing guitarist of One Ok Rock. I really like this Japanese rock band called One Ok Rock. (You should check it out. I like their songs Liar, Living Dolls, and Koi no aibou kokoro no cupido. Also, the lead singer used to be part of NEWS, but he left them because he wanted to sing different music. So, he regrouped his old high school band, One Ok Rock!!!!!!)

Anyways...Alex Onizawa was arrested in April 2009 for groping a prep school girl's leg in a train in Kawasaki, Kanagawa. Supposedly, he was drunk and he even admitted to the charges.

Alex delayed One Ok Rock's new single at the time, caused One Ok Rock's nationwide tour of Japan to be cancelled, and caused One Ok Rock's song not to be chosen for a drama.

Alex wasn't prosecuted since the matter was settled outside of court.
That's what I call a super fail.

Here are some really. HOT. photos. (he's also a model and can draw really well)


omgggg sexxyy Alex o__o;


model alex~


One Ok Rock <3

1 comment: