Revelation

I thought I had a good wardrobe of clothes. I am so. wrong. -T-ray-cee

































Monday, February 1, 2010

Noticing trends



I was shopping in a store and I suddenly saw this girl who was wearing this dress! I rather like Philosophy's collection for Spring 2010. I was confused at first, but then I thought the red lips were really adorable! I don't know, it has a nice neutral tone, and the lip color is a good color accent.



i'm starting to warm up to these dresses by Philosophy. Lately, I've been buying cute patterns like these. They make a cute innocent look for Spring.




that's heavy duty Mr. Oscar de la Renta




I enjoyed this piece by Derek Lam. It has a 40's polka dot vibe going on which reminds me of a good movie I saw recently. Revolutionary Roads with Kate Winslet and Leonardo di Caprio! Oh Katie an Leo~

I saw a lot of ruffles. i guess Spring's going for the feminine neutral/pastel style again. Everything's technically in bloom since none of the colors are super bright. They're mostly dulled down like spring and morning dew! :D Thank you Style.com for picturess

<3 Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment